Sunday, August 16, 2009

16082009 Dogathon




This is the first time i attended to a dog festival. Im a dog lover, but never had a dog as a pet. Im always staying in an apartment, and my mom are definately a animal person... so tough luck for me!

I got to know about this function thru a fren of mine - Gillian (2 dog owner). Her dog always a winner in some game... So this time, i also bring my family, to experince a function full of "Dog".... hei hei.....(My mom stay quite far away from all dogs......)

This is the first time ever in my life seeing sooooooo many different dogs. Especially I saw the dog who the owner dy their hair... oh my god.. its really surprice me! from my opinion, it is quite un-natural... although it is really cute! (wondering how the dog feel.......)

I had a great time, seeing plp running with their dogs... no idea is the plp pull the dog? or the dog pull the plp... ha ha... it is funny..and enjoyable!
And they have show to show u how they train their dog. Its amazing how the plp can interact with their trained dog... U can bring ur dog to them too! They operate some training in YMCA Brickfield, check them out.

All in all..... quite a good morning walk around doggy today!

4 comments: