Sunday, November 14, 2010

12-14 Nov 2010 Dive Dayang




This is a searching for whale shark trip... ha ha~ but didnt get lo.. keep looking :-p

Nice to meet you Michie & Tomo san, good trip...

First, thanks for the "Onigidi" Japanese Rice Ball prepared by Michie san... very nice... more more plzz~~ when we reach the island, wao~ heavy rain, we all get wet before got into the room, rest....

Second day, we start our dive around 9+am, first dive, I feel so weird of myself, keep going above everyone, I was wonder? why? my bouyancy so poor? then.... only I realise is the BCD problem, it auto-inflated... phewww~ very difficult to dive.. after I know about this problem, then I have to keep released air from it...

Then... in my third dive of the trip.. shame on me.. I lost my mask... sigh~~ I attached it using my camera landyart, then, when we decide to take photo on the surface, I totally forgot about it, and after all the photo taken, It already gone... haiz... its time to get a new one lol...

This trip, no whale shark, no manta.... but we did see some special thing. Bumphead, Baby Batfish, Lionfish, Scorpion Fish, alot of Nudibranch, etc..
quite alright......

season closed...... have to wait til next year lo..... will definately miss it... whale shark & Manta, please be there for us, next opening trip.... see U~~

No comments:

Post a Comment