Sunday, September 11, 2011

9-11 Sept 2011 Dive Dayang




wao wao~ last minute trip.. super pack with 250 divers in Dayang this week. a lot of waiting, but still worth it...

This trip, I have used additional strobe INTOVA ISS4000, simple one, yet getting use to the bulky, heavy, and the inconveniece of too big.. still practicing.. hope to get nicer picture soon... before my sipadan trip.. oh yeah~ Nov... cant wait.

This trip, we saw Napoleon Wrasse, Bumphead Parrotfish, Squids, group of Baraccuda, and many kinds of Nudi, I love them all.... Chromodoris Coi / Nembratta Lineolata, Jorunna Funebis (this is the white body with black dots.. super pretty)/ Chomodoris Willani, etc.

Besides the beautufulness.. ha ha.. I lost my mask.. somemore, on the boat, between dive.. what happen? it remain mystery..... and my camera landyart also broken.. arms+strobe too heavy? ha ha.... anyway, new toy need to be buy before my next time.... phewws.. my mask is new... and its only last for 2 dive trip... is a present leh... so sad.... wish u in peace now.. ha ha...

Ok ok.. photo time.. cheers~

10 comments:

  1. geee nice. .. the green veins looks florescent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a huge specimen here ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. love is in the air.. .. well water in this case.. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah... and it look like a brain... ha ha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. a lot to learn... mind give me a lesson? ha ha..i cant control it yet... need more practice..

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's why it is called a Brain coral ... u've got it rite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you did very well .... that's why I said looks like a big specimen here, because I know this nudi is usually very tiny and yet you have managed to get it sharp and clear here, great job oh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks thanks.. alot of practice need to do.. hei hei~

    ReplyDelete