Sunday, December 9, 2012

29 Nov - 4 Dec 2012 dive eat sleep @ Mabul

I'm back~~ wao~ what a fantastic diving holiday I have..... dive eat sleep...
Dive is super interesting
Eat is super yummy, cheap, freshest i ever had
sleep, sleep early, wake up early, healthy~

So many first sighting this trip.
Mandarin fish, skeleton shrimp, robust ghost pipe fish, pgmy pipehorse, flambouyant cuttlefish, pgmy cuttlefish, pgmy octopus, boxer crab, frogfish carrying eggs.....
Other than above, we have many turtles, orang utan crab, pipefish everywhere, all kinds of crab, shrimps, etc. I LOVE MABUL.. even more than Sipadan.

Besides the diving, FOOD is another one really interested me...
everyday, we have many Bajaus selling seafood at our place.
3 big flower crab cost us RM10
5 sliper lobster cost us RM35
the freshest seafood i ever had... super yummy....
we have that basicaly everyday.
then back to Tawau, we had my favorite prawn, lala, pork noodle, and tomyam..... Thanks To Leonard & Alex bring us around in Tawau.

We dive in Seahourse Mabul, great stay, great staff. They don our equipment for all dives, we don need to do anything, very pampered trip i had.

Ohh~ after all this happy thing, forgot to mention, I have killed my G10 by flooding it carelessly...sob sob!!
thinking what to get next....

I have a great holiday dive trip to end my 2012, hope I will have a great one coming soon~
gonna be dried on land for awhile.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment