Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2-7 April 2009 Redang Trip




This is my sister Colee and fren open water diving trip, and me?? I am the one company them lol...We stay in Redang Bay Resort, everything is very nice there.. the room is simply but clean, the food taste good, but by the time we are having it, its already been cold...

Congrat to those who has been certified, and for those that are not, i think you did really well, and gambateh! try again in the future.. I will be there to company you!

Besides that, there are one feeling from inside me.. which i realise that... being a diving instrutor are really not easy! thanks to Nizam.. you are the best! The patient you had to my sister and frens is "excellent", "awesome".......This is the first time, i was company and following the whole course... It was not easy.. how the student react, how well they learn... I was there! I can understand! Im sure I couldnt do it!.... Im not a patient person :-(
seeing the begginer going up and down in the water.. make me dizzy also! hhhhmmmmm! not easy not easy!

This trip, my SLR are not in use, mainly due to the rain. was there for 6 days, but most of the time are raining.. and then, the sea condition became really bad, it was tough for those beginner... and me too! Shore dive, which mean you need to carry the tank, walk to the shore, enter the water, crashing the wave thru.. you all did it well!

Due to the rain, the vis are pretty bad too.. not much pix taken.. cos only concentrate to take plp pix.. present for their new beginning to enter the wonderful underwater world!

10 comments:

  1. ah cheng ~ dive instructor . with very sexy 關公紋身

    ReplyDelete
  2. 又有潜水员加入了!欢迎!

    说真的,如果海浪太大的话,浮在水面真的会觉得晕。但是,当你潜在深海里,那感觉就不同了。

    ReplyDelete
  3. 我上個月就在熱浪餵了不少魚 ; 18m 也有餵 ........ ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha... its true... but i feel ok la.. not until need to feed the fishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh! u know him ahhh! he teach u or u dive with him before?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! my last underwater pix is at swimming pool ! "pai seh" leh ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. gambateh! suzanne....... hope can dive with you one day soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. we dive with him after he lead us to get padi licence ........... hahahah

    ReplyDelete