Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Broga Hill Hiking

Start:     Apr 19, '09 05:00a
End:     Apr 19, '09 10:00a
Location:     Semenyih, Kajang
Dear all,

We will meet at the bus stop opposite my house at 5.30am, please be puncture or else you will responsible on everyone -- not seeing the sunrise oh!

Direction:

You will pass by the Petronas Station opposite of Pheonix Plaza, go straight, pass the RM1.00 toll, go straight, turn down at the 3rd junction (Cheras Perdana / Taman Tun Hussein Oon), traffic light turn right, go straight, and U-turn at the traffic light, we will wait at the bus stop on the left.

Do give me a call if you have question.
See you guys this sunday!
Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. i wan to join... where to meet???

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can meet my fren at petronas station opposite pheonix plaza, cheras... you can leave ur phone number to me, then we can contact from there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry elaine, i cant join u.... i need to go back to ipoh. Join u next time... my contact is 016-562 3773

    ReplyDelete
  4. no problem... if i do go, will post here... see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello elaine, I will bring 2 more friends with me

    ReplyDelete
  6. okie...... u know how to get to the place we going meet ah?

    ReplyDelete