Saturday, May 30, 2009

Photo Maniac??

I have just bought myself a brand new G10, am I getting really close to photo maniac?

I really love taking pix, no matter what, when, where, i love to record down what i have eat, what i have done...

I have a SLR, but it is too big to carry around all the time, and just in time, my little DC has been certified dead... I have been struggling which one to buy...Fujifilm F200?, Canon G10?, Lumix LX3? I also have to consider my underwater photography option as well... at last, I have decide on G10... and i got pretty good package from a shop in Low Yat....

Hope i can bring my new toy down to water soon.... Yeah!

8 comments:

  1. so... u got the underwater casing as well? Show me some photo lah... I want to know the IQ of G10... hahahahaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just got the camera today.. havent do anything about it yet.. and casing still on the way.. ordering...my next trip might be nov only.. pletty of time to wait for my casing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice. Looking forward to see your underwater world photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remember to bring some strobe/light with arm. because more color will be blocked as you go deeper. I tried using my sony underwater without light... or maybe I should say with only the in-camera flash... The picture is not usable... As the end, it is just a waste of time.

    So bring some life to the creatures... hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wao! thats all money! ha ha!... i will take it slowly.. i strobe is about a thousand leh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Then bring any light lah... just treat it as you are doing night dive in day time. hahaha... Underwater need light to get color, my friend.

    Request your buddy to hold the light/touch for you... then you will solve the color problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes.. i know... i will try... :-)

    ReplyDelete