Saturday, December 5, 2009

05122009 My Birthday Celebration




Today is a special day. First Me and Mimi went to celebrated our Birthday together as hers is on 7.

We went for a nice lunch in Fukuya, an authentic Japanese Restaurant. We choose a set lunch - but which we do not know what we getting. Weird ho? But the food is great and the amount of it is really filling. The photo below will show.. ha ha!

Then, after lunch, we went to Denish Wine, to have a bottle of wine, at the end we have 2+ bottle i think.. been drinking too much! in the afternoon wo.. :-p
Thanks to the guys, u do make my day, you r funny! and the lovely guitar music, singing, etc. Ohh! and thanks for the wine too!

After all the drunked time, I meeting Suzanne at night for dinner. We went to The Curve, Toni Roma's Restaurant. I have been thinking of trying this for long time, finally I got the chance. First with the Beef soup as starter, then the famous Beef rack, shrimp pasta, mocktails.... full full full!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then follow by a chit chat at Starbuck, coffee to wash off the meat taste in our mouth!!

This is the wonderful day I had... Happy Birthday Mimi, and thanks to all of you! You guys make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment