Monday, March 1, 2010

25-28 Feb 2010 Dayang Diving




This is my first diving trip in 2010. I had a wonderful time with Jac & suzanne company.

I saw my beloved turtle.. which i haven't seen for some time... napoleon wrasse, bumphead parratfish, big school of barracuda, etc........ and WHALE SHARK..... which I missed it.. Nizam and some of his group saw it... sigh,.... i wanna see u so much.... we make a date ya.... see u in Nov.......

Besides that, will be my trigger fish attack experience.. which I wrote a blog here.. ha ha... what a day for me! hei hei...

Ohhhh! will not forgot to say.... I got a terrible sun burn.... still pain.. sob sob...i won't do it again....phewww!

Jac and Suzanne done their discovery scuba, and wanna learn soon... ha ha.... I pull 2 more plp throwing money into the sea... (丢钱入咸水海....haha...) come come.....

Lastly, thanks to Suzanne of some of your photo.... pretty pretty! (All pix name: IMGP)

16 comments: