Monday, June 18, 2012

19062012 A Scary Morning

WTF!!!! Just now, Im buying bread from Petronas @ NPE, just got in my car, got one malay skinny man, wearing a long sleeves shirt, come and stand very close to my car, and trying to open my car door (luckily I use to lock my door once I get in), he drop his head very low, i cant see his face, then when he realize that it cant be open, then he just walk off slowly and get into his car behind me. He... stay in the car for around 5 minutes, I dont dare to drive off, worried that he will follow me... I just stay in the car, until he drove off.

He drove a White Proton WNS 6423

Guys, becareful, dont take it for granted, lock your door when you get into ur car. no matter u are guys or girls... When the thing happen, there was so many plp walking in n out of the shop, n I park right in front of the shop, is 9.40am for god sake.

They are more and more daring nowadays... Becareful and stay safe!

5 comments:

  1. Glad u r alrite. Get some pepper spray ready too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make a report if possible. Who knows it will leads to something that might save others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haiz~ heard there are no case, if u go report... cos nothing happen!!! sigh~

    ReplyDelete