Monday, June 25, 2012

22-24 June 2012 F1ing @ Pulau Tenggol




This is my first trip to Tenggol, always heard that it is a great place to dive, and still, after so many years, I have not step into the land. I just love Dayang too much I think.. hehe~

Finally, 2012, I did it. Due to the weather condition, we are basically F1ing with the current there, in the freezing cold water of 24’c…. with my 1mm wetsuit… Im freezzzzzzzzzzzing all the dive.

Dive with current is fun, but the cold water…. Hemmmm~ I don’t like it… anyway, it is a very good experience, and I think I can handle 20’c water now..

This trip, although the vis is not so good, we do see quite a lot of stuff. Group of batfish, bumphead, yellowmargin triggerfish, lionfish, stingray, turtles, nudis nudis nudis, etc.


Besides diving, this is a cari makan trip too.. before we reach Dungun, we stop by Temerloh R&R, tried their local delicacy Patin Buah cook in Tempoyak sauce (Fermented Durian sauce), I love it… but not the others~ they think that is sooooo smelly, weird, and rosak.. hahaha~ then after we reach Dungun, follow by BBQ Sotong / Fishes dungun style, yummy yummy….. next day breakfast with Nasi Dayang, and when we return from the island, Nasi Dagang / Nasi Minyak again… and then Satar/ Keropok Lekor for snacks… wao~ a trip full of food.


Thanks to Anwar & Nizam, Dungun’s boy, bring us find all the good food we never tried before…….

And thanks to all my dive buddiez, Jac, Cjian, Kit, Angel, Yumin, Michi, Watanabe, Dylan, Janet, Peter…

12 comments:

  1. Yup my favorite when in KT. We will tapau 10s of sticks back to KL..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't bite into the chili padi though...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't bite into the chili padi though...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheh~ i did... it is super spicy~ but taste good~

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice~ when u go terrengganu, have to try... nasi dagang, nasi minyak with daging, nasi kerabu~ yum yum~

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to try ..... actually I have tried them b4, but have already forgotten the taste ....

    ReplyDelete