Sunday, June 27, 2010

Heart Breaking Moment Of Diving

Last weekend, went to Dayang island to dive.. Before I went, Nizam told me the coral breaching is pretty bad.. I cannot imagine how....

I reach there, first dive.. before I jump into the water, i already see white patches from the boat.. what is that? I wonder.... then only i release its all half dead corals... All from green, brown coral, and now become "WHITE".......

My god.. I hate global warming... I heard this only happen few week back.. suddenly the water tempeture increase by 1'C....and the coral breaching is getting worst...

I seriously hope that everyone is thinking seriously this time.. U can see, the coral is dying.. U also can imagine, how the world will be if the marine system went bad... and that will be end of world....

So, please start today, thinking of what you having now, and what you do to help to prevent this day to come. Try your best a little everyday, Im sure it will make a big different....

Come on guys! Help the world, and help youself..

1 comment:

  1. but its also due to overfishing and with it, the decrease of the predators like Crown of Thorns and the Sea Urchins. Yauming

    ReplyDelete